• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Rayman

Product Key

Question

I have been going round and round w CS about why I can't get an activcation code for MPEG2. The program ran just fine the first install but had problems with my pc, Dell XPS 410, and had to reinstall everything from the beginning anyway now whenever I run a program I get the message need to activate MPEG2. When I go thru the provess no product key shows up. I did what they said but still no work. Now they are telling me that upgrading to media 10 will fix the prob because they did away with mpeg2? I am no computer wizard here just

to get my program to cooperate. Any ideas sure hate to spend another dollar to fix a simple problem.

2 answers to this question

Some of us have had to do the clean install a few times before that works - it's an unfortunate quirk in 9 that was fixed in 10 (by the simple expedient of doing away with the activation).

All I can suggest is that you keep trying until it does take - in the interim, did you check the pinned post on manual activation?

Some of us have had to do the clean install a few times before that works - it's an unfortunate quirk in 9 that was fixed in 10 (by the simple expedient of doing away with the activation).

All I can suggest is that you keep trying until it does take - in the interim, did you check the pinned post on manual activation?

thanks i found i think what i was looking for, another person had the same problem and John w/ Roxio answered his question and it worked so going to try that..appreciate your answer