8007000e

MartyK

Question

5 answers to this question

I just completed my first movie and was burning to a dvd ... at the very end of the burn I got an error message "8007000e error while encoding movie"

Please help

Try software rendering in MyDVD. Click on Tools/Options, and change it from Hardware to Software. If you used any 3-D transitions, they won't work with software rendering, though.

Try software rendering in MyDVD. Click on Tools/Options, and change it from Hardware to Software. If you used any 3-D transitions, they won't work with software rendering, though.

I used a bunch of transitions ... which ones are 3-D?

Are they the cubes and spins?

And if so, if I can't burn with them why did Creator make them part of the package? Just curious.

Thanks for your help and reply.

I used a bunch of transitions ... which ones are 3-D?

Are they the cubes and spins?

And if so, if I can't burn with them why did Creator make them part of the package? Just curious.

Thanks for your help and reply.

Those are 3-d transitions. I never use them, but the software has problems with NVidia video cards. Try burning to and image (.iso) file. It may go through with hardware rendering.

They require a reasonably good graphics system and the latest drivers for it, along with DirectX 9.0c (preferably the latest version)

What sort of graphics card are you using?

NVIDIA GeForce Fx 5200 ver 6.14.11.6371

fyi, I'm not a techie

Thanks again

Archived