• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Narnia64

Thumbnail buttons revert back to original

Question

In MyDVD, I have a couple buttons displayed to select movies. I changed the button style to be the 'butterfly' kind that displays a thumbnail. I can 'right-click' on these and change the thumbnail to the picture I want. Save the project and when I come back, the thumbnails are back to what they were before I made my selection.

Also, sometimes when I try to make the change, it doesn't take at all and just stays the original.

At this point, if I could just get them both to change), I would burn them right away without worrying about saving. For some reason only 1 at a time will change now...I had them both changed earlier but saved it and came back and the changes were gone.

Any ideas?

6 answers to this question

In MyDVD, I have a couple buttons displayed to select movies. I changed the button style to be the 'butterfly' kind that displays a thumbnail. I can 'right-click' on these and change the thumbnail to the picture I want. Save the project and when I come back, the thumbnails are back to what they were before I made my selection.

Also, sometimes when I try to make the change, it doesn't take at all and just stays the original.

At this point, if I could just get them both to change), I would burn them right away without worrying about saving. For some reason only 1 at a time will change now...I had them both changed earlier but saved it and came back and the changes were gone.

Any ideas?

That happens to me, also.

Hhmmm....not good. I was finally able to get two buttons to select different pictures. I hit 'burn' and now just played the DVD. It had changed both buttons to be the same thumbnail. Bummer....

What is the best way to report this to Roxio? (or do they just see it in these forums?) I would really like to see this fixed. Thanks.

Hhmmm....not good. I was finally able to get two buttons to select different pictures. I hit 'burn' and now just played the DVD. It had changed both buttons to be the same thumbnail. Bummer....

What is the best way to report this to Roxio? (or do they just see it in these forums?) I would really like to see this fixed. Thanks.

I will pm one of the ones who have posted in the forums.

I have one movie and 2 buttons. From the first button, I made it so it just plays the entire movie. From the second button, I made it so that the user is taken to the chapter menu to make selections.

I have one movie and 2 buttons. From the first button, I made it so it just plays the entire movie. From the second button, I made it so that the user is taken to the chapter menu to make selections.

Did you make the second button by copying and pasting the first button? That is what I did, and I get the same result as you. I captured 2 different frames, from the video, for the two buttons. I did it by right clicking on each button, separately, clicking on Select Thumbnail, then going through the video to get to the frame that I wanted for the first button, and repeated the procedure for the second button.