• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Exporting parts of a video

Jim B

Question

4 answers to this question

QUOTE(Jim B @ Oct 23 2007, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd like to export/save the parts as separate video files.

Check out the first video demo in the tutorials of sknis. Once you have removed the unwanted sections of the original video, you can do File-> Output As. Select the format of the file that you want to save.

Repeat the procedure for each section of the original video that you want to save as separate clip.

Well, Duh! As I mature, I seem to be less able to think of this stuff myself!

B)-->

QUOTE(Jim B @ Oct 23 2007, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a 40 minute long video which I have split into a number of parts. Is there a way to export those parts as individual, shorter videos?

Thanks. Jim Birke

Export to what - CD/DVD/Xbox/file/computer/IPod/Phone etc? What do you want to do; perhaps a few more words would help.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jim B @ Oct 23 2007, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--> I have a 40 minute long video which I have split into a number of parts. Is there a way to export those parts as individual, shorter videos?

Thanks. Jim Birke

Export to what - CD/DVD/Xbox/file/computer/IPod/Phone etc? What do you want to do; perhaps a few more words would help.

QUOTE(Jim B @ Oct 23 2007, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Check out the first video demo in the tutorials of sknis. Once you have removed the unwanted sections of the original video, you can do File-> Output As. Select the format of the file that you want to save.

Repeat the procedure for each section of the original video that you want to save as separate clip.

Archived