• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Where Are The 14 Tracks

mrpcrook

Question

Hi

In Videowave 8 there is supposed to be 14 tracks, I can only get 7.

In the tracks selection screen I see 7 tracks, when I press on Add text, Add Effect or overlay I am told "No more than one "Text" "Effect" "Overlay" may be added"

In my present production it would be great to have another text track.

3 answers to this question

The remaining tracks are the "internal" ones. Click on the icon to the far left (in Video Wave and it will open the internal tracks. You can add the additional track there. That track will be attached to the selection you've made and move with it if you move it around. If you them go back to the "normal" view, that internal track will not be displayed so remember it is there. I, for one forgot that I did that and wondered where the extra sound, text, etc came from.

Hi

In Videowave 8 there is supposed to be 14 tracks, I can only get 7.

In the tracks selection screen I see 7 tracks, when I press on Add text, Add Effect or overlay I am told "No more than one "Text" "Effect" "Overlay" may be added"

In my present production it would be great to have another text track.

After all this time and I did not know this.

Thanks for your reply, it is good to have another overlay.

Still looking forward to the day when you can have as many tracks as you want especially video.

Four or six (or more) movies at once ? :) My poor old brain could not handle it. If you really want more, consider doing it with one overlay (in the right place) and rendering it to a video file. Put that into a new project and add the second overlay track (in the right place) and render again. Keep doing it until you have all the tracks you want --- or the video is too bad to watch from all the re-rendering. This is a little time consuming unless the show is short and the computer is fast!

Archived