Sign in to follow this  
annettes

Me too, Me too

Question

when i start the mydvd movie creation tab in roxio 9 xe i get a message box that states 'the following codec(s) must be activated before useing the application ...... MPEG-2 .... click OK to activate, or CANCEL to abort, .... well i can press either button and the next message i get is 'no permission - bad installation' and only 1 'ok' button ... which when pressed shuts MyDVD down (same happens with 'MyDvD Express) .... the roxio program came preloaded on the pc (only 6 weeks old) and i dont have the installation disc to reinstall ... is there some update i could install to fix this and if so where would i find it .... the program works with data , audio, backup and photo disc creation with no probs ..... can some one please assist me in resolving this as it is driving me wild. thank you in advance for any solutions.

hi i have the exact same problem programe came with my new computer dont know what to do to rectify it any help would be great

3 answers to this question

hi i have the exact same problem programe came with my new computer dont know what to do to rectify it any help would be great

Your problem is not the same at all!

Unless you actually bought the Suite, you have an OEM version and that should not be happening.

Contact your OEM supplier for a fix.

Your problem is not the same at all!

Unless you actually bought the Suite, you have an OEM version and that should not be happening.

Contact your OEM supplier for a fix.

Hi James,

I have Easy Media Creator 9 Suite. Do you know where is product key. I only have CD Key.

Many thanks

Hi James,

I have Easy Media Creator 9 Suite. Do you know where is product key. I only have CD Key.

Many thanks

The CD Key is the only one I have ever needed since V6…

What do you need to use a Product Key for?