• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Bob Simoneau

Mailing List

Question

After months of trying to get EMC9 running correctly on Vista, I have giving up and moved to another product for my video needs. I was going to give Version 10 a try, but several friends that also had trouble with version 9 are having problems with 10. It does not appear to be software friendly. I am not willing to completely start from scratch, and reinstall Vista and all others. I have elected to try again with Version 11 when it arrives. I have un-subscribed to the Roxio e-mails twice, and still today received the Oct Digital Media Report. I tried to un-subscribe to that also but get an unknown e-mail address error. Even the Roxio mail has problems? How do I tell Roxio, don't call me, I'll call you?

2 answers to this question

After months of trying to get EMC9 running correctly on Vista, I have giving up and moved to another product for my video needs. I was going to give Version 10 a try, but several friends that also had trouble with version 9 are having problems with 10. It does not appear to be software friendly. I am not willing to completely start from scratch, and reinstall Vista and all others. I have elected to try again with Version 11 when it arrives. I have un-subscribed to the Roxio e-mails twice, and still today received the Oct Digital Media Report. I tried to un-subscribe to that also but get an unknown e-mail address error. Even the Roxio mail has problems? How do I tell Roxio, don't call me, I'll call you?
Set your spam filter or e-mail service to block anything from Roxio/Sonic until the change takes effect.

Even the Roxio mail has problems?

First someone would have to acknowledge the problem, good luck!

cd