• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Grand Moff Vixen

Labelling a lightscribe CD

Question

I am trying to label an image on a lightscribe CD but all I get is this stupid circle about 1/8 of an inch around the cd and the image will not cover the entire surface. I have poured through the help topics and found nothing. Anyone have any ideas as to what the problem is?

2 answers to this question

I am trying to label an image on a lightscribe CD but all I get is this stupid circle about 1/8 of an inch around the cd and the image will not cover the entire surface. I have poured through the help topics and found nothing. Anyone have any ideas as to what the problem is?

You used the Lightscribe text template. Use any of the normal templates, make changes that you want on them, then burn to your Lightscribe drive. You don't need any Lightscribe template.

You used the Lightscribe text template. Use any of the normal templates, make changes that you want on them, then burn to your Lightscribe drive. You don't need any Lightscribe template.

.... and if the outer area of the disc label is still grayed out while using a non lightscribe tamplate or a blank one, you may first klick on the printer symbol, select from the dropdown selection your normal printer and then klick on cancel.

Now the hole surface should appear in full saturation. :)

After your layout has finished and you'll print it as lightscribe, you have to select your burner again from the printer selection.

gebi

Edited by gebi1