Edit Audio Tag Placement

ali_the_messiah@yaho

Question

I just recently bought and installed Roxio 8 and am happy overall but one little thing is nagging at me. When i right click on music files such as mp3s a new option has apperaed right at the top of the list: "Edit Tag". Although this is useful I was just wondering if anyone knew how to move it down on the menu as i prefer to have play right at the top. Thanks a bunch.

1 answer to this question

I just recently bought and installed Roxio 8 and am happy overall but one little thing is nagging at me. When i right click on music files such as mp3s a new option has apperaed right at the top of the list: "Edit Tag". Although this is useful I was just wondering if anyone knew how to move it down on the menu as i prefer to have play right at the top. Thanks a bunch.

We need a little more detail. In particular, exactly what type of disc are you trying to create, and what part of EMC 8 are you using to create it? If you select Start -> Programs -> Roxio EMC 8 -> Audio -> Music Disc Creator, when you add .MP3 files for your tracks and right-click, the top option is, "Play from Beginning". If I try to do an Audio CD in the new EMC 8 "Home" application, when I right-click on a track, the top option is "Playback". Both of these things would seem to fulfill your request.

So, tell us exactly how you're going about creating your disc to see the "Edit tag" option. To answer your question, in most applications, there is no way for the user to rearrange the menu options, to move them up or down. That's set by the programmer.

Archived