Sign in to follow this  
AWKG

No Heroes?!?!

Question

I seems to have a strange issue with Tivo to Go. It works just fine as I can get all my shows of the Tivo box (all of them are in standard def), but I can not transfer Heroes from my TTG in box on to my iPod. Is this just NBC or Heroes or what? Has anyone else had the same issue.

A

2 answers to this question

I think this is an issue since Tivo did the upgrade. I could get all my shows off the Tivo and onto my computer, but could not convert any into files that could be used on iPod or Apple TV. Roxio has a Beta Popcorn 3 fix up on it's site. I have installed that and I am now able to convert the shows I've previously transferred from Tivo (I have Tiger as the OS on my iMac). The conversion takes a much longer time than it used to using Toast Titanium, so this is not working great yet. (I don't think there is a fix for Toast, which was having the same issues).

I have not tried to transfer the shows from Tivo on my iMac with Tiger OS, using this new Popcorn Beta, so I'm not sure how that is working. I did try to do a transfer onto my laptop, which has Leopard installed and the transfer would not start, so there appears to still be issues with Leopard where this is concerned.

cp

I seems to have a strange issue with Tivo to Go. It works just fine as I can get all my shows of the Tivo box (all of them are in standard def), but I can not transfer Heroes from my TTG in box on to my iPod. Is this just NBC or Heroes or what? Has anyone else had the same issue.

A

A

Try restarting your DVR if you're having problems transferring files.

If files are transferring to your Mac but you're unable to burn/convert them in Popcorn 3, please provide details on the exact problem or error message.

patatrox - saving the cheerleader and saving the world