• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

futuresmkt

disable multi session recording/play

Question

:blink: I am transferring files from an old computer by CD(HP MultiRead Plus CDWriter Plus). zi use Roxio but it was preinstalled and I dont know the series. When I load the CD on my new machine it will not read the CD files(Liteon LTD163). Liteon customer support says I must disable multi session recording/play in my old drive in order for my new DVD/CDROM drive to recognize it. How do I do that?

1 answer to this question

:blink: I am transferring files from an old computer by CD(HP MultiRead Plus CDWriter Plus). zi use Roxio but it was preinstalled and I dont know the series. When I load the CD on my new machine it will not read the CD files(Liteon LTD163). Liteon customer support says I must disable multi session recording/play in my old drive in order for my new DVD/CDROM drive to recognize it. How do I do that?

Well, if you used Creator Classic, there should be no problem reading the disc, unless that is some ancient CD burner.

To make the disc read only, put a check in the read only box, after you click the burn button.

It actually sounds like you used a packet writing software to burn the disc. What Roxio program did you use?