Editing Saved Project

Tidewater

Question

5 answers to this question

I have saved a slideshow project as just going from one photo to another...how to I get back to the screen that let me change the time between photos and/or switch to the travel log format...Thanks!

I assume you used the Slide Show Assistant in MyDVD. Once you add your slide show to the menu in MyDVD, right click on the button. You should get the Assistant to open. You can edit it there.

As you get more experience, you will want to consider either using VideoWave to create your project or use the Slide Show Assistant under the photo tab. That has three steps; the final one is the options to save the file or do the final editing in VideoWave. You should use that from now on since you have already experience the pain of the Assistant in MYDVD.

I assume you used the Slide Show Assistant in MyDVD. Once you add your slide show to the menu in MyDVD, right click on the button. You should get the Assistant to open. You can edit it there.

As you get more experience, you will want to consider either using VideoWave to create your project or use the Slide Show Assistant under the photo tab. That has three steps; the final one is the options to save the file or do the final editing in VideoWave. You should use that from now on since you have already experience the pain of the Assistant in MYDVD.

Thanks but WAHT IS VIDEO WAVE...I've looked for it everywhere and can't find it. I finally burned my project to a dvd BUT even thogh the Preview is perfect, at 7 minutes the DVD skips nearly to the end...I've tried 3 different dvd's...any suggestions???

Thanks but WAHT IS VIDEO WAVE...I've looked for it everywhere and can't find it. I finally burned my project to a dvd BUT even thogh the Preview is perfect, at 7 minutes the DVD skips nearly to the end...I've tried 3 different dvd's...any suggestions???

If you have EMC 8 then there should be a program called Videowave on the Home page when you start EMC 8.

Also in your other post, you say you used 2200 photos. Since a DVD can only hold about 60 minutes of video at best quality, that would allow only about .6 seconds per photo.

Perhaps you better explain a bit more exactly what you did, what program in EMC 8 you used.

It was 220 photos...sorry...but my big problem remains that the program is NOT burning the entire project. I do have Easy Media Creator 8 and on the home page itdoes ot mention Vdeo Wave at all...I re-did the my entire project using Assistant...and now I can't find it. This should take 20 minutes to do and it's been three days...hope you can help with the non-burning issue! Thanks!

If you have EMC 8 then there should be a program called Videowave on the Home page when you start EMC 8.

Also in your other post, you say you used 2200 photos. Since a DVD can only hold about 60 minutes of video at best quality, that would allow only about .6 seconds per photo.

Perhaps you better explain a bit more exactly what you did, what program in EMC 8 you used.

It was 220 photos...sorry...but my big problem remains that the program is NOT burning the entire project. I do have Easy Media Creator 8 and on the home page itdoes ot mention Vdeo Wave at all...I re-did the my entire project using Assistant...and now I can't find it. This should take 20 minutes to do and it's been three days...hope you can help with the non-burning issue! Thanks!

When you go to burn, select burn to ISO file and deselect all other options. Select the name of the ISO and where you want it saved. Let it encode. After it encodes, use Disc Copier to copy the ISO file to a disc. This separates the encoding from the burning so that the computer is only doing one thing at a time.

If you don't have Video Wave you either have a bad install or you are looking in the wrong spot or you do not have EMC 8. Could you perhaps have MyDVD 8 Studio ? In your last post I think you are missing the "n" to "not". So that you are saying you do not have VideoWave.

Look at the last entry on the bottom left. Disc Copier is 4th one down on the left.

Archived