• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Program Hang on Choosing New MY DVD Menu Style

Melzy

Question

I recently installed Roxio Easy Creator 10. When I try to change the my dvd menu background, it hands once I hit okay. I've left it there to see how long it would take...the next day...it was still hanging. What is causing this issue?

Windows XP Media Center edition 2ghz pentium 2gig of ram, 200 gig HD with more than half left.

When I go into event properties I see this error message there:

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( AlbumCore10 ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Service started.

There is also another error shown as well:

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( RoxSniffer10 ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Service stopped.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

Mel

3 answers to this question

I recently installed Roxio Easy Creator 10. When I try to change the my dvd menu background, it hands once I hit okay. I've left it there to see how long it would take...the next day...it was still hanging. What is causing this issue?

Windows XP Media Center edition 2ghz pentium 2gig of ram, 200 gig HD with more than half left.

Thanks

Mel

You can try updating your video drivers to see if that helps. What video card do you have?

It shows under the display adapter that I have an Intel ® G965 Express

You can try updating the drivers for it, but it is a onboard video chip, and it may not be up to snuff to run the software. Give it a shot, though.

Is your computer a desktop or a laptop? If it is a desktop, upgrade to a standalone video card.

Archived