• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

jjk454ss

Updates for Leopard?

Question

Over the last few months, Roxio’s Mac team has been testing our products with beta versions of Apple’s Leopard version of Mac OS X. We have identified some compatibility issues between Leopard and Toast 8 and Popcorn 3 which we plan to release updaters to address. We hope to complete the final test and release the updaters to registered users within a week of the official release of Leopard. Thank you for your patience as we work to ensure our products run well on Apple’s exciting new Mac OS X release.

The Roxio Mac Development Team

This seems to be way behind. I purchased this software and still am unable to use it for what I wanted. Any progress on making this work with Leopard? Keep us up to date on what it going on. As of now, I just get no responses anywhere and it makes me think you are not working on anything.

10 answers to this question

This seems to be way behind. I purchased this software and still am unable to use it for what I wanted. Any progress on making this work with Leopard? Keep us up to date on what it going on. As of now, I just get no responses anywhere and it makes me think you are not working on anything.

What issue are you having with Toast 8?

When did you purchase it? If it's within the last 30 days and directly from Roxio, you can get a full refund if it doesn't do what you want on Leopard.

I've been using Toast 8 in Leopard for some burning and it works for me.

The problem I am having is when I try to export video to ipod format it just hangs. The progress bar comes up and just sits at 0% indefinitely.

A refund is great, but I really would like to be able to work with my TiVo files, and Roxio is the only thing that will do it.

The problem I am having is when I try to export video to ipod format it just hangs. The progress bar comes up and just sits at 0% indefinitely.

A refund is great, but I really would like to be able to work with my TiVo files, and Roxio is the only thing that will do it.

I'm in the same boat. Except that I'm trying to export to PSP, and it doesn't hang. if just flat out crashes. So far I am far less than impressed with the "official" choice of Tivo.

I'm in the same boat. Except that I'm trying to export to PSP, and it doesn't hang. if just flat out crashes. So far I am far less than impressed with the "official" choice of Tivo.

I'm still waiting for the jerky video fix. I'm ok with 7.0.2 in Leopard, but I'm getting fed up with the jaggy yellow selection boxes. I'm sure Roxio is working hard on an update but a progress report on a release date would be nice.

Add me to the list of people who would appreciate, at least, a progress report. I have a project perfectly suited for the currently-useless CD Spin Doctor. I can manage it through other means, but it wouldn't be nearly as graceful or easy. Please let us know what's up.

Add me to the list of people who would appreciate, at least, a progress report. I have a project perfectly suited for the currently-useless CD Spin Doctor. I can manage it through other means, but it wouldn't be nearly as graceful or easy. Please let us know what's up.

Toast 8.0.3 has been released, more details at:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=30848

I'm still waiting for the jerky video fix. I'm ok with 7.0.2 in Leopard, but I'm getting fed up with the jaggy yellow selection boxes. I'm sure Roxio is working hard on an update but a progress report on a release date would be nice.

In progress .... :)