• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Accelerated Playback In Burned Dvd

dumbodvd

Question

When I burn a DVD, the playback time of the fist 10 seconds of the DVD is accelerated. Otherwise, the DVD plays fine. The file was created in Avid. The first ten seconds contains a series of titles with a music track. The music track continues, as do the titles, and the DVD plays normally. The problem only occurs in the first 10 seconds of play. Is this a common problem? Do you know how to fix it?

1 answer to this question

Perhaps you can find an answer here. http://www.avid.com/onlinesupport/supportc...sp?productID=10

or at the Pinnacle (Studio site) i think they are owned by Avid. :)

Since you did not mention any Sonic or Roxio program, I'm guessing that you found this site by accident. :huh: Or are there some things that were not in your first post? :D

When I burn a DVD, the playback time of the fist 10 seconds of the DVD is accelerated. Otherwise, the DVD plays fine. The file was created in Avid. The first ten seconds contains a series of titles with a music track. The music track continues, as do the titles, and the DVD plays normally. The problem only occurs in the first 10 seconds of play. Is this a common problem? Do you know how to fix it?

Archived