• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can't see data that was burn by Roxio Drag feature

aggie123

Hi,

I received a DVD with some data that was burn by Roxio from my friend and That DVD doesn't work on my new build system where i have Samsuang DVD burner.

If i put this data DVD on my old PC where i have Roxio loaded, I can see data there.

I don't understand why. Do i need driver to load in my new PC for Roxio Dragtodisk feature?

if so, where can i get it...

Thx.

Hi,

I received a DVD with some data that was burn by Roxio from my friend and That DVD doesn't work on my new build system where i have Samsuang DVD burner.

If i put this data DVD on my old PC where i have Roxio loaded, I can see data there.

I don't understand why. Do i need driver to load in my new PC for Roxio Dragtodisk feature?

Thx.

You can try CDRollerfor free for 30 days. It should read your disc if it was written with Drag to Disc or packet writing programs.

Hi,

Thx.

Tell your friend the next time, use the Creator Classic program in Roxio rather than Drag to Disk.

In you old PC that reads it, copy it onto your hard drive, then copy it to a flash/pen drive and plug that into a USB port in whatever you new sytem is.

FYI

Read this on D2D http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=14628

Archived