• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

.DVD Extension

Michael_j

Question

Hi, back in May when I first started experimenting with Roxio EMC 9 and My DVD. I created something with a .dvd extension. It is only 58kb. I am not sure what part of Roxio I was in at the time.

In 'My Documents' under 'My DVDs' is a folder with the name of the video I created. Under that are two folders, JACKET_P and Sources. Under sources are folders Menus and Video. Under video are 4 files with ext .ses_V009 1472 kb, 779kb,984kb and 289kb respectively. There is one file, Videomp24x3NTSC720x480.mpg

What is it that I created? Thank you.

Michael

3 answers to this question

Hi, back in May when I first started experimenting with Roxio EMC 9 and My DVD. I created something with a .dvd extension. It is only 58kb. I am not sure what part of Roxio I was in at the time.

In 'My Documents' under 'My DVDs' is a folder with the name of the video I created. Under that are two folders, JACKET_P and Sources. Under sources are folders Menus and Video. Under video are 4 files with ext .ses_V009 1472 kb, 779kb,984kb and 289kb respectively. There is one file, Videomp24x3NTSC720x480.mpg

Michael

Dn't have that folder, nor anything with .ses_V009 extension in either XP Pro or Vista Home Prem. RE: the mpg file, play it and see what it is.

Michael

Michael, do you have any version of Sonics DVDit installed or ever used it? I believe those "ses" files a the session files produced when you work on DVDit projects.

Michael, do you have any version of Sonics DVDit installed or ever used it? I believe those "ses" files a the session files produced when you work on DVDit projects.

Sorry for the delay in getting back. I was on vacation for 2 weeks. No, I never had DVDit installed. The only other type of software with video I have is Nero 6. I am begining to believe that maybe I did something there. The project was just a test one and was not important. I was just trying to figure out what I did to create it. I googled the .dvd extention, but could not find anything to relate to any software that I owned. Thank you for the replies.

Best,

Michael

Archived