• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Motion Picture HD Does Not Recognize my iPhoto Library

Robert W

Question

5 answers to this question

I can duplicate this on one machine with a clean Leopard/iLife install, but not on one that was upgraded. We're still looking in to why this could be happening.

<_<

Just purchased Toast 8 and exact same problem. Furthermore, iPhoto is partially recognized in the other Toast 8 app, I say partially because the events are not loaded...

The funny thing is I also bought MediaCreator 10 for Vista and I can tell you both versions are badly coded and do not work as advertised, period.

Hellp, try to open iMovie for the first time that will scan you library and maybe it will be open for browsing.

Regards,

Gustavo,

Thank you for your reply; however, my issue is not with iMovie but with my iPhoto Library not showing up in the Media Browser for Roxio's Motion Picture HD.

Regards,

I have just upgraded to Toast 8.0.3, using Leopard 10.5.1; opened Motion Pictures HD and my iTunes Music shows up in the Media Browser; however, my iPhoto Library does not show up. I can add pictures manually.

Robert W

I can duplicate this on one machine with a clean Leopard/iLife install, but not on one that was upgraded. We're still looking in to why this could be happening.

Archived