• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Text Problem in Videowave

dvfrane

Question

When text is entered in one frame of a slideshow it is on several frames. I have to adjust the length of the text field in the timeline which is time consuming. Also when you move a frame with text in the storyboard or timeline the text doesn't move with the picture. Any suggestions? I wish I still had Roxio 7 was the best and all the newer versions have been a nightmare because the text is such a hassle to work with.

1 answer to this question

When text is entered in one frame of a slideshow it is on several frames. I have to adjust the length of the text field in the timeline which is time consuming. Also when you move a frame with text in the storyboard or timeline the text doesn't move with the picture. Any suggestions? I wish I still had Roxio 7 was the best and all the newer versions have been a nightmare because the text is such a hassle to work with.

Put the text on the internal track of a panel, that way it will never spread over several panels and will move with the panel. This works the same way it did in EMC 7/7.5

Archived