• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Tivo Transfer 1.1.1

schneidercom

Question

4 answers to this question

I have the same problem. Was using 8.0.1 and Tivo Transfer was 1.0.1. If you look at the update history, 8.0.3 installer should come with Tivo Transfer 1.1.1. After successfully downloading the 8.0.3., I looked in the folder before dragging the entire folder over to Applications. Inside there is NO update for Tivo Transfer!!! If you drag copy the entire folder, it will blow out your 1.0.1 version of Tivo Transfer.

The more important question is, where is 1.1.1?? Did Roxio forget to include it in the Mac download??

I did that and it doesn't appear. Even going to the Extras menu and clicking there I get the following message:

"TiVo Transfer" Could not be opened because it could not be found.

Using spotlight to find the app doesn't locate it either :(

I had this same problem today as a new user... I eventually found TiVo Transfer in Applications. Just open the Toast folder and it should be there. Once I clicked on that, it worked within Toast the way it should. Very frustrating.

You need to start Toast 8 again, go through accepting the license and setting up the options -- one of which is turning on TiVo Transfer.

Once that's done, TiVo Transfer will show up as a standalone app again.

It's also inside Toast 8, in the "Extras" menu.

I did that and it doesn't appear. Even going to the Extras menu and clicking there I get the following message:

"TiVo Transfer" Could not be opened because it could not be found.

Using spotlight to find the app doesn't locate it either :(

Archived