• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Creator Offer, Two Flavors - Save $30

lewis1100

Question

Received email from Roxio today making a special offer on Easy Creator 8 and tried to purchase same over the Internet. Roxio requires my login to complete the purchase, so I used the same ID and password to originally register and also to log onto thiss discussion. Both name and password were rejected despite multiple replies, so unable to purchase.

Some possibilities: Eiither the offer was phony (someone phising?) or Roxio has their database of user info screwed up. Roxio could not even find my email address to send the login info.

Anyone else receive a similar offer and have this problem?

3 answers to this question

Received email from Roxio today making a special offer on Easy Creator 8 and tried to purchase same over the Internet. Roxio requires my login to complete the purchase, so I used the same ID and password to originally register and also to log onto thiss discussion. Both name and password were rejected despite multiple replies, so unable to purchase.

Some possibilities: Eiither the offer was phony (someone phising?) or Roxio has their database of user info screwed up. Roxio could not even find my email address to send the login info.

Anyone else receive a similar offer and have this problem?

The store login information contains access to billing, etc and isn't tied in to the myRoxio profile system. Just enter your information when purchasing and don't enter an existing login name/password. :)

The store login information contains access to billing, etc and isn't tied in to the myRoxio profile system. Just enter your information when purchasing and don't enter an existing login name/password. :)

Always keep the customer confused eh? Good thinking! Life would be so much easier without the d...n customers.

Below is what the "purchase" window looks like (without the nice "box" style formatting)

Naturally I thought I was a "returning customer", having just purchased a Roxio product several days ago and registered it, password and all. WRONG!!!!! Apparently I am a "new customer" all over again. How

clever, what inspired logic. Now I get to fill in all the boxes again, and again, and again, .......

If you purchased the software from our website and know the username / password which would have typically been in the confirmation e-mail, you can enter it here.

If you don't know it, you can click the "forgotten or unknown" link.

And it you prefer not to, just enter in your name and address again.

estore.JPG

Archived