Fr8dog

TIVO 2 DT won't transfer w/3.0.2

Question

Just updated to the new release and now the TIVO transfer sees the series 2 but I can't get anything to transfer. The auto transfers all generate but then no transfers. My series 3 moves like crazy.

6 answers to this question

Just updated to the new release and now the TIVO transfer sees the series 2 but I can't get anything to transfer. The auto transfers all generate but then no transfers. My series 3 moves like crazy.

Try rebooting the S2. Mine was having the same problem. Still only get 500K/sec at best. Does the S3 transfer faster than that?

Try rebooting the S2. Mine was having the same problem. Still only get 500K/sec at best. Does the S3 transfer faster than that?

I will give it a try - thanks. Yeah I have the S3 hardwired to the airport and it flys!

I'm having the same problem, it stopped working after updating OS X 10.5 to 10.5.1

It also stopped working with the OS X 10.4.11 update.

I tested this on 2 current gen. iMacs.

I'm having the same problem, it stopped working after updating OS X 10.5 to 10.5.1

Our you using Popcorn3 to burn? Mine will not find the DVR in the menu. I have tried everything and still can not record from my tivo.

Edited by n4fun

Im having the same problem on 10.4.11. (And also the same lack of any response from Roxio).

Gee, I just wasted my money buying this software.

Im having the same problem on 10.4.11. (And also the same lack of any response from Roxio).

Gee, I just wasted my money buying this software.

Well it started working again last week! However it was only working on my wife's iMac and not mine.

I finally figured out the problem on mine, it was permissions. I had to change the folder the transfers were going to as a Shared folder and change the Sharing & Permissions Privileges to Read & Write for all accounts (I don't run as admin.).