• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Putting More Data Onto A Dvd

shawgod

Question

I have Roxio ECDC ver 8 and I am having problems with burning DVD's taking them out and then putting them back in the unit to put more items onto them. This morning I ran a test on this and moved two pictures to the disk and burned them, I did not protect the disk and the read only function is not checked. When I put the disk back into the unit to put more stuff onto it I am unable to put more on it. After selecting the data I want to add to the disk I select burn or eject and the program will not allow me to hit ok to burn to the disk until I put a completely blank disk into the drive. In the past I have never had problems with this on prev versions of Roxio. I would like to put more data onto the disks and not completely close them off. After I write to the disk I would like to give the disk to someone else to see the data and pictures I have put onto the disk.

1 answer to this question

I have Roxio ECDC ver 8 and I am having problems with burning DVD's taking them out and then putting them back in the unit to put more items onto them. This morning I ran a test on this and moved two pictures to the disk and burned them, I did not protect the disk and the read only function is not checked. When I put the disk back into the unit to put more stuff onto it I am unable to put more on it. After selecting the data I want to add to the disk I select burn or eject and the program will not allow me to hit ok to burn to the disk until I put a completely blank disk into the drive. In the past I have never had problems with this on prev versions of Roxio. I would like to put more data onto the disks and not completely close them off. After I write to the disk I would like to give the disk to someone else to see the data and pictures I have put onto the disk.

Guessing you are using Classic???

You have to import the session in order to write more data to the disc.

While not required, I prefer to add sessions before putting anything in the project pane.

post-39-1141769904.jpg

Archived