'not enough disc space'

Starstruck

I am unable to copy DVDs using Roxio 6 or 10. In 6 I get this message:

"There is not enough disc space available on the drive where your selected temporary directory is located. Please select a different drive and path, or make more space available in the current drive."

I have never had trouble copying CDs and DVDs from my F drive before. I don't know what this message means or how to "make more space available" in the drive. Thanks for your help,

Later:

Oops. Never mind. I figured it out. They should write these error messages in a language that an idiot like me can understand, like, "Clean out your C-drive, stupid." Thanks anyway.

I am unable to copy DVDs using Roxio 6 or 10. In 6 I get this message:

"There is not enough disc space available on the drive where your selected temporary directory is located. Please select a different drive and path, or make more space available in the current drive."

I have never had trouble copying CDs and DVDs from my F drive before. I don't know what this message means or how to "make more space available" in the drive. Thanks for your help,

Later:

Oops. Never mind. I figured it out. They should write these error messages in a language that an idiot like me can understand, like, "Clean out your C-drive, stupid." Thanks anyway.

Clean out your C: drive is part of Computer 101 :D That and defragmenting your hard drives are basic maintenance operations you should be doing frequently

Archived