• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Deleting natural audio

PFC

Question

I added mucic to the music track and located it at the asppropiate place in the production. This was the final editing before burning the DVD. I went to the start of the production to view it one more time befor burning. To my dismay and surprise, the music I had just added was embedded on the first two minutes of the prodution. It doesn't appear on the music track. It must be embedded in the video clips. When I follow the procedure to remove it from the clips, I can't get "delete" to activate when I high light natural audio.

I deleted the music from the sound track where I installed it. The start of the prodution still contains the music. I deleted the color panel where some of the music is and then recreated the color panel. The music was still there. This is a cute little problem. Any help on how it got where I didn't want it? Any help on how I can delete it? :(

1 answer to this question

I added mucic to the music track and located it at the asppropiate place in the production. This was the final editing before burning the DVD. I went to the start of the production to view it one more time befor burning. To my dismay and surprise, the music I had just added was embedded on the first two minutes of the prodution. It doesn't appear on the music track. It must be embedded in the video clips. When I follow the procedure to remove it from the clips, I can't get "delete" to activate when I high light natural audio.

I deleted the music from the sound track where I installed it. The start of the prodution still contains the music. I deleted the color panel where some of the music is and then recreated the color panel. The music was still there. This is a cute little problem. Any help on how it got where I didn't want it? Any help on how I can delete it? :(

Wow. I have a hard time following what you wrote.

By Natural audio do you mean native audio? That's the audio that plays from a video. You can't delete it but you can mute it.

Sounds like you added the music clip to the internal track of that first two minutes. Go there and remove it. Get out of the internal track (close) and add your music there to the external track.. Internal tracks are usually colored slightly differently than the external tracks.

Also delete you proxy files by going to the top menu tools options and then delete. If there are any pieces of music that that you deleted, it will be removed when the files are rebuilt. Almost immediately.

Archived