• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Custom Menu Backgrounds

TheOldDuke

Question

Hi all. I really wasn't sure in which thread to post this, so I'm sorry if this is the wrong one. I was just wondering if anyone has created some custom DVD menus or knows of any good sites with such menus. Specifically, I'm looking for something similar to the pre-made styles of Seasons or Beach or Innere Ruhne. Basically some sort of animated, nature-themed menu. I really like the Leaves theme, but it isn't animated. Does anyone know of anything like that? Thanks all.

1 answer to this question

Hi all. I really wasn't sure in which thread to post this, so I'm sorry if this is the wrong one. I was just wondering if anyone has created some custom DVD menus or knows of any good sites with such menus. Specifically, I'm looking for something similar to the pre-made styles of Seasons or Beach or Innere Ruhne. Basically some sort of animated, nature-themed menu. I really like the Leaves theme, but it isn't animated. Does anyone know of anything like that? Thanks all.

Make your own from your own videos. There are complete instructions on how to make a custom menu in the Tips and Tricks area of the EMC 9 forum (link).

Archived