Sign in to follow this  
GaryJ

Shimmering Pixels

Question

After burning a VCD with Creator 10, when I play the CD on my DVD/CD player, the pixels on the TV shimmer. The small movement of the pixels make the picture look fuzzy. What is interesting is that my old program which was Roxio 6 did not cause this problem on playback. Any suggestions would be appreciated as I have wasted many blank CD's trying to get this figured out.

4 answers to this question

First suggestion is to buy a CD-RW disc…

Is this on a CRT TV or LCD?

Try software render – Tools - Options

This is on a CRT TV. New CD-R are not an issue, as I have been successful with older version of Roxio with the same brand of CD-W. Not sure what software render - Tools - Options will do for me or what changes I would make.

This is on a CRT TV. New CD-R are not an issue, as I have been successful with older version of Roxio with the same brand of CD-W. Not sure what software render - Tools - Options will do for me or what changes I would make.

See Post #2 of this thread. Not sure? TRY IT!

You complained in your original post of "wasting many CDs". If you used a CD-RW you waste nothing!

If all you want to do is argue with the advice you asked for, this thread is over as there will be no more help forthcoming…