EMC download file corrupted

maine

Question

I bought the downloadable program EMC10 and Scrapbooking SimplyVintage Friday evening and haven't been able to install either. Each give the same message:

The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you are attempting to run has been corrupted. Please obtain another copy of the file, verify its integrity, and try again.

After reading posts here tonight I realize I also do not have all the files. Apparently there is another which is the EMC 10 Suite, I only have the content. However, the SimplyVintage has nothing to do with EMC or its files. Yet, both are corrupted.

My problem is getting a new download. I've been to all the sites listed on the forum to read instructions. But using my email addy and order # and then my email addy and last 4 digits of my credit card both get the same response: unable to locate your order.

How do I get a new download if there's no record of my order? AND does anyone know why Roxio pushes the sale of their backup CD? Or, are the files corrupt to encourage customers to purchase the CD?

Anyone else have problems with their downloaded EMC 10 files? Any suggestions?

I'm using Windows XP SP2.

1 answer to this question

I think thjis is a long weekend in the USofA but I left a message for the board admins on your behalf - hopefully they'll pick it up and act on it when they return

To answer your point on the downloads - they aren't corrupt - this is just something that happens now and again and the 'back-up cds' are mainly meant for people with slow download speeds and not a hidden surcharge ;)

Btw - did you check here?

https://www.findmyorder.com/servlet/SecureC...mp;Locale=en_US

Archived