• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Linking movie clips together

Tom F

Question

Hi,

I put together 4 movie clips and both the Menu and movie shows in the 16:9 format. The format is what I selected as well as the Menu. I placed transitions between all movie clips.

My problem is that that only one movie clip shows up when I checked PREVIEW and when its finished the Menu shows again. It appears the 3 other movie clips have dissapeared or have been disconnected some way.

How do I make sure all the movie clips are LINKED TOGETHER with transitions between each and displayed as one long movie?

I must be doing something wrong.

All help appreciated.

Tom

1 answer to this question

Hi,

I put together 4 movie clips and both the Menu and movie shows in the 16:9 format. The format is what I selected as well as the Menu. I placed transitions between all movie clips.

My problem is that that only one movie clip shows up when I checked PREVIEW and when its finished the Menu shows again. It appears the 3 other movie clips have dissapeared or have been disconnected some way.

How do I make sure all the movie clips are LINKED TOGETHER with transitions between each and displayed as one long movie?

I must be doing something wrong.

All help appreciated.

Tom

You are probably doing something wrong but with the information you provided it would only be a guess. First, what Application are you using to "link" the videos -- VideoWave or MyDVD.

Sound like you really didn't link the videos together and I'm not sure how you are adding transitions between them.

I would suggest that you open VideoWave, add the first movie, add a transition, add the next movie, etc. Save as a VideoWave file and then add that file to MyDVD. That will make one long video with transitions. It does not give you any navigation options like selecting chapters unless you add them in MyDVD..

Archived