• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Wont Start

PSP

Question

After 6 weeks of trying I have finally got EMC 10 to install.....but after clicking on the shortcut or from programs it wont start ,just a spinning circle for a few seconds.Very reluctant to uninstall but tried repair install.All files seem to be loaded into Program files ok.No Error Messages,re boot does not cure.

Read community cover to cover

Vaio AR series Running Vista.

Roxio Copy & Convert Installed

8 answers to this question

After 6 weeks of trying I have finally got EMC 10 to install.....but after clicking on the shortcut or from programs it wont start ,just a spinning circle for a few seconds.Very reluctant to uninstall but tried repair install.All files seem to be loaded into Program files ok.No Error Messages,re boot does not cure.

Does the Home menu work for you?

PSP,

what is it you have installed Roxio EMC 10, Roxio Copy & Convert, or both?

cd

Does the Home menu work for you?

Not sure what you mean by "Home Menu" but the whole EMC 10 suite does not work

PSP,

what is it you have installed Roxio EMC 10, Roxio Copy & Convert, or both?

cd

Copy & Convert was already installed & working I mentioned for info only incase there could be a conflict,my problem is with EMC 10

Uninstall,clean install,EMC 10 wont install,re install Copy & Convert then EMC 10 installs no problem........ridiculous!......but still wont start.

Now running.I have to run as administrator.What a load of rubbish,should this product be on the market?

Not sure what you mean by "Home Menu" but the whole EMC 10 suite does not work

Copy & Convert was already installed & working I mentioned for info only incase there could be a conflict,my problem is with EMC 10

The Home menu is, start, all programs, Roxio EMC 10, Easy Media Creator 10 Suite.

I have never had Copy & Convert and EMC 10 installed together so I don't know.

Where did Copy & Convert come from? Preinstalled on the PC or a retail version you bought and installed?

Your EMC 10 is that a bought retail version? Download or disc?

cd

The Home menu is, start, all programs, Roxio EMC 10, Easy Media Creator 10 Suite.

I have never had Copy & Convert and EMC 10 installed together so I don't know.

Where did Copy & Convert come from? Preinstalled on the PC or a retail version you bought and installed?

Your EMC 10 is that a bought retail version? Download or disc?

cd

Nope start menu doesn't work,both copy & convert/EMC 10 are retail disc versions installed by myself

Nope start menu doesn't work,both copy & convert/EMC 10 are retail disc versions installed by myself

I would do a clean uninstall of both Copy and Convert and EMC 10.

EMC 10 is a full suite not a cut down version like Copy and Convert. I would only install EMC 10,

follow directions here.

cd

I would do a clean uninstall of both Copy and Convert and EMC 10.

EMC 10 is a full suite not a cut down version like Copy and Convert. I would only install EMC 10,

follow directions here.

cd

Uninstall,clean install,EMC 10 wont install,re install Copy & Convert then EMC 10 installs no problem........ridiculous!......but still wont start.

Archived