• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Access Denied -10000

TBDoc

Question

When I have created a project with the appropriate video and audio files.

Simulation will work just once then I get a failure of simulation (window fo simulation stays up):

Access Denied -10000

I have a Intel quad-core at 2.6, 8 gig of RAM and a SATA 750GB Raid 1 Array.

Windows XP SP2 with updates. Simtel audio on Intel D975XBX2. IDE Sony (OPTIARC DVD RW AD-7190A) and SATA TSSTCrop (Samsung) SH-S203B SCSI (Under Marvell BIOS).

Video is XFX NVidia w 512MB on board.

I've tried 15 times with different variations of the project to get this to work with same results. I suspect a setting problem as I have similar behavior with Adobe Encore CS3

Thanks

7 answers to this question

When I have created a project with the appropriate video and audio files.

Simulation will work just once then I get a failure of simulation (window fo simulation stays up):

Access Denied -10000

I have a Intel quad-core at 2.6, 8 gig of RAM and a SATA 750GB Raid 1 Array.

Windows XP SP2 with updates. Simtel audio on Intel D975XBX2. IDE Sony (OPTIARC DVD RW AD-7190A) and SATA TSSTCrop (Samsung) SH-S203B SCSI (Under Marvell BIOS).

Video is XFX NVidia w 512MB on board.

I've tried 15 times with different variations of the project to get this to work with same results. I suspect a setting problem as I have similar behavior with Adobe Encore CS3

Thanks

are you running your computer as administator?

SS Scott,

Thanks. That would be a good and obvious question and yes, I'm logged on as administrator.

TB

Turns out timed menu works. I punched in 5 minutes instead of 5 seconds. Duh. No workaround for the access error. yet.

re access denied error:: i've found that DVDit Pro HD behaves differently depending on the method u use to launch the program. Starting it from a shortcut [either quicklaunch, desktop or where-ever] yields different results from launching a project file and from launching the .exe. launching the .exe, though cumbersome seems to be the methods that produces the fewest problems. interestingly, the problems from this launch are different than problems from a shortcut launch. direct open of a project file should be avoided. might help

I keep hitting this error, and cant figure it out. Sometimes can successfully go out to VOL, then burn that VOL (Access denied appears at the 'analyzing project' stage). But mainly I cant SIM, and or BURN. (Seems like the sim action is the thing that throws the Access denied. I may be more apt to complete a successful burn if I Don't sim, but thats not guaranteed)

It acts like my project is corrupt, at least once i get the error, all projects i try to open and sim get it. So, prior to my first attempt simulating a project, i save multiple copies of it. Once i get the error, i restart the app and head to the next saved (clean) project. Hard to track down and I'm running out of options.

I am also logged on as admin. I DO have my media on an internal SCSI raid...Going to try moving it to my C drive.

Archived