• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Simple Picture CD or DVD

NobleRooster

Question

I recently bought a laptop and got roxio to go with it. Well, I'm using MyDVD and trying to make a picture DVD. Also, I was going to try just making a Picture CD, but I honestly have no idea how to make either one or get started. Is there any kind of tutorial that tells how to do this? I'm wanting to make it so I can play it in a DVD player, if that helps.

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

I recently bought a laptop and got roxio to go with it. Well, I'm using MyDVD and trying to make a picture DVD. Also, I was going to try just making a Picture CD, but I honestly have no idea how to make either one or get started. Is there any kind of tutorial that tells how to do this? I'm wanting to make it so I can play it in a DVD player, if that helps.

Thanks.

You also use the term 'Picture CD". If your DVD player will play a "jpeg disc", you can also make that. It is a way of looking a the images without doing the work in making a DVD movie but you'll have to do all the navigation of the folders yourself once it is playing on your TV.

If this is what you want, look at your DVD player's manual to see if it will play a jpeg disc and what format it should be burned to.

I guess you need to clarify exactly what you want to do. It would be a big help to give us some information about that laptop - at least manufacturer and model. Did you get the program with the laptop or did you buy it separately.

Archived