Synch audio/video Tivo transfer to iPod

parshallnet

Question

Whenever I use Toast to convert an HD recording from my TiVo Transfer to an iPod m4v file, the audio and video are never quite synched. Non-HD shows & movies are fine, just the HD. the audio is fine when I play it in the Toast video player, so it's something in the conversion to the m4v file.

any suggestions how to synch the audio & video for HD files? I don't expect HD video quality on my little iPod video screen, but it would be nice for dialogue to match the mouths of the people speaking it.

1 answer to this question

Whenever I use Toast to convert an HD recording from my TiVo Transfer to an iPod m4v file, the audio and video are never quite synched. Non-HD shows & movies are fine, just the HD. the audio is fine when I play it in the Toast video player, so it's something in the conversion to the m4v file.

any suggestions how to synch the audio & video for HD files? I don't expect HD video quality on my little iPod video screen, but it would be nice for dialogue to match the mouths of the people speaking it.

I have the same problems in files I transfer to burn to DVD- not HD files, either- I've seen similar problems posted, but no answers yet... :(

Archived