• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

add blank panel at start of videowave

Sherri

Question

I saw in cinemagic, party theme, a couple of fun colored panels/video? that was set up in the beginning of my production.

I saw a different one when I chose sport theme.

How can I get something like that at the start of a videowave production?

Sorry but I havent used this program in 10 months...quite rusty and on urgent timeline.

THANX!

1 answer to this question

I saw in cinemagic, party theme, a couple of fun colored panels/video? that was set up in the beginning of my production.

I saw a different one when I chose sport theme.

How can I get something like that at the start of a videowave production?

Sorry but I havent used this program in 10 months...quite rusty and on urgent timeline.

THANX!

To insert a blank color panel in VideoWave, be in the story line view then simply right click on the location (even of there is something there) and select insert color panel, select color and OK. You will get a dialog box , insert before that image if there is one).

Alternate - create your project in the three step Slide Show Assistant under the photos tab. Just add a couple of images that you would like to have in that preview. Select next a couple of times then select edit in VideoWave. That will open with that "introductory" start alrady in place. Now you cn see how it is done (overlays). You can then complete the project in VideoWave.

Archived