• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

computer locks when using pan/zoom editor in Videowave 10

oscar7

Question

I have the Easy Media Creator 10, a brand new HP computer with Vista. The computer freezes when I go into Pan and Zoom Editor (not responding) and then the program closes (without any opportunity to save what I was working on!!! m This is very consistent, and I can't get the Pan and Zoom to apply to all the pictures, but only to one at a time, and only in manual mode.

The problem signature is

AppHangB1

This is an extremely frustrating program to use, and there is no good technical support. I think a well-designed manual would help,but alas. :angry:

Help!!!!

1 answer to this question

I am having the same problem. Click on Pan & Zoom and the program hangs/locks up. And in some of the other edit modes.

When I started my computer this morning I got the following Runtime Error when logging into my account. I had not opened any programs this was at the boot part of opening my account.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error

Program:...mon Files\Roxio Shared\10.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchtray10.exe

R6025

pure virtual funtion call

I have turned things off in MSconfig, reinstalled EMC10 once, deleted temp files, etc.

The computer came with Sonic DigitalMedia v7 which is still on the computer. Does this have to go? And if so how do I recover it if EMC10 continues to be problematic?

Archived