• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Downloaded music compatibility

Ty Catt

Question

Hey guys,

Why is it whenever I try use a downloaded song from the internet (legal purchase from MSN Music) in my VideoWave project, it says I have to acquire license first, then when I do proceed and it says it is successful, the OK button is ghosted and nothing happens?

Any reasons or fixes?

Thanks multimedia machines,

Tyler

3 answers to this question

Even with the license there are conditions on the use of that music.One of them is that they can't be used in certain ways,one of which is porbably they can only be burned with whatever app MSN says.

The same thing happens with iTunes music and others.Look on the music site and see what app it says you can burn them with,my bet is Windows Media Player.

If you go to the MSN Music home page,go all the way to the bottom right and click on Help you can read about how to burn cd's.It says to use WMP.Also it talks about having the music on different computers.This is just how iTunes works.You can have the music on 5 authorized (by them) machines and have to use what they say to burn.It's Windows Media Player for MSN just like it's iTunes player for those.

Archived