• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creator 10 hangs up when copying to blank CD

Geo1

Question

Creator 10 program hangs up when I am copying to a blank CD.

1) I go to "Disc Copy"

2) I put in my music CD

3) Program goes through it's functions - about 5 minutes

4) Program tells me to insert blank disk in drive. I do that.

5) Program bar goes about 1/8th of the way. (Less than a minute) Then the program hangs up and locks my computer. I have to reboot the computer and start all over

I also have Creater 7 and 9. I tried copying the same CD in those two programs and they copied just fine.

The music CD is a brand new CD. I am trying to make a copy of the CD to play in my car.

Am I don't something wrong? Do I have a bad copy of the program? Do I need to reinstall the program?

:glare:

1 answer to this question

Creator 10 program hangs up when I am copying to a blank CD.

1) I go to "Disc Copy"

2) I put in my music CD

3) Program goes through it's functions - about 5 minutes

4) Program tells me to insert blank disk in drive. I do that.

5) Program bar goes about 1/8th of the way. (Less than a minute) Then the program hangs up and locks my computer. I have to reboot the computer and start all over

I also have Creater 7 and 9. I tried copying the same CD in those two programs and they copied just fine.

The music CD is a brand new CD. I am trying to make a copy of the CD to play in my car.

Am I don't something wrong? Do I have a bad copy of the program? Do I need to reinstall the program?

:glare:

Lets see, you can copy the music using V7 and V9 but it doesn't work using V10. What do you think?

Use Windows Add or Remove programs to do a repair on EMC 10. ( I never like those applications that open in the Home Window)

Archived