• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Newbie here

rblee

Question

I have had Roxio dvd maker version 7 for 2 years now but haven't used it in about 18 months. I am having trouble getting started and can't remember how to do it. Any help here will be appreciated. How do I get the Production editor to open so I can add photos from the hard drive? Thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

I have had Roxio dvd maker version 7 for 2 years now but haven't used it in about 18 months. I am having trouble getting started and can't remember how to do it. Any help here will be appreciated. How do I get the Production editor to open so I can add photos from the hard drive? Thanks in advance.

What program in the suite are you using?

If you have Internet Explorer 7 or Windows Media Player 11, you have to roll both of them back to a previous version. They both kill EMC 7,7.5, and 8.

What program in the suite are you using?

If you have Internet Explorer 7 or Windows Media Player 11, you have to roll both of them back to a previous version. They both kill EMC 7,7.5, and 8.

I am using "Create New DVD." This is in Roxio Easy Media Creator Version 7 Basic DVD.

I am not real computer savvy but can understand directions if they are presented. This version tells about all kinds of things you can do with the program but not how to get started from square 1. Thats what I really need. What is the first step???

Archived