Toat 7 Custom Hybrid And Auto Open On Mac

caesarm

Question

Just installed Toast 7 and do not have any older versions. I got toast to create custom hybrid CDs for Flash presentations.

It looks like I need to set custom hybrid from the legacy app preference. But, when I set it, the auto open disc window check box goes away. I've already wasted a few test CDs, so I figured I'd ask some experts.

How do I get the Mac auto open to function. It opens fine on the Windows PC because of the auturun.inf file, but Mac is just showing me the icon on the desktop.

HELP!? :)

3 answers to this question

Just installed Toast 7 and do not have any older versions. I got toast to create custom hybrid CDs for Flash presentations.

It looks like I need to set custom hybrid from the legacy app preference. But, when I set it, the auto open disc window check box goes away. I've already wasted a few test CDs, so I figured I'd ask some experts.

How do I get the Mac auto open to function. It opens fine on the Windows PC because of the auturun.inf file, but Mac is just showing me the icon on the desktop.

HELP!? :)

Try referreing to the link below. Though the article refers to Toast 6 Titanium, Custom hybrid legacy functionality in Toast 7 is identical to Toast 6

http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/ET6000037

Archived