• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Installing new menu backgrounds

CReed16902

Question

5 answers to this question

I'm curious. Does the newly purchased menu backgrounds specifically state that they are usable or compatible for the Easy CD and DVD Burining software that you have?

I bought it through the Roxio website......of course I was just looking for the backgrounds that I wanted. Which was a holiday packages. What I didn't do was look to see that it was Toast application. Of couse I am running windows. The better question is can you still find a way to use those?

I bought it through the Roxio website......of course I was just looking for the backgrounds that I wanted. Which was a holiday packages. What I didn't do was look to see that it was Toast application. Of couse I am running windows. The better question is can you still find a way to use those?

I don't think it will work in Windows. :( I don't know where else you can use it.

We're making a lot of assumptions here on very little information.

Can you give us a link to them on the Roxio website so we can go and look to see what you have, and what they're advertised as?

And how about telling us what software you're running (name and version) that you want these menu backgrounds for?

With this information we can try to actually help you, which is what we're here for. :)

Regards,

Brendon

I just bought some new menu backgrounds. After saving them to my desktop, I extracted them. But no where do I see a way to install them. How do I get them into my program?

I'm curious. Does the newly purchased menu backgrounds specifically state that they are usable or compatible for the Easy CD and DVD Burining software that you have?

Archived