• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

TTG for Mac not sending Tivo file to Toast 8.0.3.

mvmike

Question

Ive upgraded to Toast 8.0.3. to fix the Tivo Fall update problem that broke Tivo decoding in Toast. Now when I send a Tivo file to Toast from TTG, it never shows up in the Tivo menu. If I try to select the Tivo file myself in Toast, I get an error that says I need to enter my media key in TTG. Problem is its already there!! I re-entered it three more times to no avail. - Help !!! Anyone getting the same error? - Thx, Mike

1 answer to this question

Ive upgraded to Toast 8.0.3. to fix the Tivo Fall update problem that broke Tivo decoding in Toast. Now when I send a Tivo file to Toast from TTG, it never shows up in the Tivo menu. If I try to select the Tivo file myself in Toast, I get an error that says I need to enter my media key in TTG. Problem is its already there!! I re-entered it three more times to no avail. - Help !!! Anyone getting the same error? - Thx, Mike

** Partial Success! - I unloaded Toast 8 and TTG. Reloaded Toast 8, updated it to 8.0.3 and then loaded TTG.

The first few Tivo transfers went great but then I hit the snag ( again ) Mythbusters from Discovery channel. It wont decode in Toast, getting the same media key error for that show only. It was recorded post 8.0.3 so shouldnt it work?? I'll have to try the next Mythbusters show and see if its the culprit.

More to follow . . . . .

Archived