How put no sound space in Music Track's

BobT2527

Question

i.e. lets say you have a mix of still's and movies i.g.: 20 seconds of still followed by 20 seconds of movies with native sound then again 20 seconds of stills, the question is how do I get my second "music track" to skip the "native sound track" to line up wth the second set of stills. The only way I could figure how to was by installing a sound track the lenght of the native sound track and mute it, then follow that with the 2nd sound track. This seems like a waste of DVD storage space.

2 answers to this question

i.e. lets say you have a mix of still's and movies i.g.: 20 seconds of still followed by 20 seconds of movies with native sound then again 20 seconds of stills, the question is how do I get my second "music track" to skip the "native sound track" to line up wth the second set of stills. The only way I could figure how to was by installing a sound track the lenght of the native sound track and mute it, then follow that with the 2nd sound track. This seems like a waste of DVD storage space.

I don't quite follow what you are trying to do, eg. what do you mean by "second music track to skip the native sound track"?

Do you want to add some sound to one of the audio tracks and you want that audio clip to start when the 2nd set of stills starts? If yes, then you simply add the audio clip to one of the available audio tracks and move it until it lines up with the start of the 2nd set of stills.

Another way would be to use Videowave to create a video clip for the 2nd set of stills and output it to a avi or mpeg2 file. This clip would contain all the stills and audio for the 2nd set. You then add the resulting video clip to the end of the 20 secs of movie.

Archived