• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Where should I post questions like this

kcav45

Question

I am using Roxio Media Manager (Build 940B07N ENU) on a notebook computer running Windows XP interfaced with a Blckberry Pearl handheld device.

I don't understand how Roxio works. What happens when I tell it to import? Does it physically make a copy or does it create a link to where the file is stored? When I create a project with Roxio does it extract files and store them in the project folder?

1 answer to this question

I am using Roxio Media Manager (Build 940B07N ENU) on a notebook computer running Windows XP interfaced with a Blckberry Pearl handheld device.

I don't understand how Roxio works. What happens when I tell it to import? Does it physically make a copy or does it create a link to where the file is stored? When I create a project with Roxio does it extract files and store them in the project folder?

Since you have not specified at all what kind of project you are doing, its impossible to offer much help.

Import what, from where? Usually when you import a multimedia file it will be stored on a device/location that you specify, ie. a physical copy is made.

Archived