• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

CD Spin Doctor 4.0.2 Leopard

Gregory  Kristin

Question

Spin Doctor for Toast 8.0.3, 4.0.2, even though it works to some degree on Leopard, I find 2 problems yet. When RECORDING one cannot adjust the input level. The level must be set before recording begins.

The second problem is also in RECORDING only. Once recording has begun, there are some unwanted "pop" and "buzzes" for micro-second bursts. These do NOT existing when just previewing the same music to be recorded.

Anyone else find these bug annoying and if so, what is your solution, if any?

Greg

1 answer to this question

Spin Doctor for Toast 8.0.3, 4.0.2, even though it works to some degree on Leopard, I find 2 problems yet. When RECORDING one cannot adjust the input level. The level must be set before recording begins.

The second problem is also in RECORDING only. Once recording has begun, there are some unwanted "pop" and "buzzes" for micro-second bursts. These do NOT existing when just previewing the same music to be recorded.

Anyone else find these bug annoying and if so, what is your solution, if any?

Greg

I also find it annoying that the record level cannot be changed after recording has started, but my problem is that once the recording is complete I cannot make any changes such as removing hiss or click and I can't play back using Spin Doctor. When I try it becomes "inactive". I then have to force quit and relaunch.

I have managed to import the recording to iTunes but it has failed to recognize all the tracks.

Archived