• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Videowave 7 Pro Problem

Grayo

Question

Hi Folks,

New to this forum so please be gentle. I installed Videowave 7 Pro, onto my pc today, after installing I restarted the pc which froze during start-up, I turned off the pc and then re started a screen came up asking if I wanted to start in safe mode or last good configeration, I chose last good configeration and windows launched.

I want to capture film from my digital DV camcorder (Panasonic) and put it onto DVD. I have the firewire and adapter for the pc. I can capture the film from the camcorder onto the hard drive but I can't burn it to DVD, I have tried all ways to do but with no sucsess.

One of the reasons is Videowave is not seeing my drive with the DVD disk in, has anybody any ideas on how to sort this out. the same thing happens when I use plug & burn no drive detected.

I would be grateful for any help

Regards

Grayo

1 answer to this question

Hi Folks,

New to this forum so please be gentle. I installed Videowave 7 Pro, onto my pc today, after installing I restarted the pc which froze during start-up, I turned off the pc and then re started a screen came up asking if I wanted to start in safe mode or last good configeration, I chose last good configeration and windows launched.

I want to capture film from my digital DV camcorder (Panasonic) and put it onto DVD. I have the firewire and adapter for the pc. I can capture the film from the camcorder onto the hard drive but I can't burn it to DVD, I have tried all ways to do but with no sucsess.

One of the reasons is Videowave is not seeing my drive with the DVD disk in, has anybody any ideas on how to sort this out. the same thing happens when I use plug & burn no drive detected.

I would be grateful for any help

Regards

Grayo

No much information to go on. Could you please list your system specs (especially video card and burner make/model) similar to what I have in my signature. Please describe in more detail what you have done so far

I have no idea what Videowave 7 Pro is capable of doing perhaps someone who used it can jump in here. I don't even know if it is capable of burning DVDs since in gneral Videowave is a editing program.

Archived