• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Copying a DVD to another DVD

Steph2004

Question

Hello,

I am trying to burn one of my dvds to another blank dvd. I insert the dvd to copy...and i get an error message saying that i have fingerprints, scratches or dust on the disc and it can't be burned. Now....i can PLAY the dvd on my computer so what is the problem here?? Am I not able to burn copies of any DVDs ....is it just CDs i can burn copies of?

Thanks,

Stephanie

2 answers to this question

Hello,

I am trying to burn one of my dvds to another blank dvd. I insert the dvd to copy...and i get an error message saying that i have fingerprints, scratches or dust on the disc and it can't be burned. Now....i can PLAY the dvd on my computer so what is the problem here?? Am I not able to burn copies of any DVDs ....is it just CDs i can burn copies of?

Thanks,

Stephanie

If the DVD is a commerial movie, the software can't copy it due to the encryption.

Hello,

Thanks,

Stephanie

What is the make/model of your burner? It appears you may not even have a DVD burner but only a DVD reader

Archived