• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Transitions

Thor (bring on the thunder)

Question

I am running Creater 10 ( new install ) Everything looks good when reviewing in my DVD. When I burn the project it drops photos and transitions leave black space where photo should be. I have changed the transitions several times but they still drop photos and leave black spaces. They all look good in preview but burn bad. All help appreciated.

3 answers to this question

I am running Creater 10 ( new install ) Everything looks good when reviewing in my DVD. When I burn the project it drops photos and transitions leave black space where photo should be. I have changed the transitions several times but they still drop photos and leave black spaces. They all look good in preview but burn bad. All help appreciated.

Are you using one of the Slideshow Wizards or Assistants? If yes, try to create the slideshow using Videowave (which is a better program to use for that anyway) and see if you get better results. Another option is to switch to rendering using the Software setting instead of Hardware.

It is also helpful if you were to list you system specs, especially video card, similar to what I have in my signature.

Thank you myguggi. also stopped droping pics when I took it out of High Quality. But setting transition duration resets all transitions to the samer thing. guess I'm just a mess

If you are set at software rendering now, then leave the setting at High Quality, and do a test to see if you still get dropped frames. I bet you won't.

The changing of all of the transitions, when setting the transition duration for all, is done by design, which is a poor design at best.

If you use Software rendering, you won't have access to 3D transitions. Hopefully, that will still be okay for you.

Archived