• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Drag to disc

Kim Doyle

Question

I didn't see this topic covered, but I may have missed it.

I have a new Dell Inspirion 530 desktop running Windows Vista Premium Home Ed. It came with:

Roxio Creator DE

Version: 9.0.116

Build: 901B16M, DL2

already installed on it. I haven't had time to play around with it yet -- the computer is so new, I'm just updating drivers, fixing problems with Vista, etc ... This morning I received an message from Dell to install a patch to update Roxio, but when I tried to install it I received the error message that I do not have Drag to Disc Vista 32 installed on my computer and to re-install it and then try the patch again. Where do I go to get the Drag to Disc software?

Thank you,

Kim Doyle

kim_doyle@rogers.com

1 answer to this question

I didn't see this topic covered, but I may have missed it.

I have a new Dell Inspirion 530 desktop running Windows Vista Premium Home Ed. It came with:

Roxio Creator DE

Version: 9.0.116

Build: 901B16M, DL2

already installed on it. I haven't had time to play around with it yet -- the computer is so new, I'm just updating drivers, fixing problems with Vista, etc ... This morning I received an message from Dell to install a patch to update Roxio, but when I tried to install it I received the error message that I do not have Drag to Disc Vista 32 installed on my computer and to re-install it and then try the patch again. Where do I go to get the Drag to Disc software?

Thank you,

Kim Doyle

kim_doyle@rogers.com

Drag to Disc doesn't work in Vista, but it is included with EMC 9. You need to contact Dell, and ask them what their patch is supposed to do and that it won't install on your Dell computer.

Archived