• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cinemagic Intros- Can I get those in VideoWave?

strig4

Question

I really like the automatic intros that are available in Cinemagic (such as the sports, holiday and wedding themes that are available). However, Videowave seems like it has significant advantages over Cinemagic.

Is there a way to get those same introductions (Cinemagic calls them "Production Styles") in Videowave?

Lastly if my memory serves me correctly, Easy Media used to have more choices of intros/Production Styles in earlier versions. Anybody know where I can get more variety of these introductions for all my home movies?

thank you advance to anyone who can help me.

Strig4 in Seattle

3 answers to this question

Thank you so much for your help!

I actually am asking about VideoWave Styles and not DVD menus.

I fully appreciate your suggestion about using the Slide Show Assistant, and that would work wonderful for showing contents of my photos. However, what I really am asking is how to get the video introductions that are possible when making a movie out of videos with CineMagic but doing it in Videowave.

Is there a way to make these type of movie introductions in the different styles that I have offered in CineMagic but while doing it in Videowave?

Examples of the Cinemagic movie introductions I have offered to me are my version (Candy, Holidays, Memories, Party, etc.)

thank you in advance again

Thank you so much for your help!

I actually am asking about VideoWave Styles and not DVD menus.

I fully appreciate your suggestion about using the Slide Show Assistant, and that would work wonderful for showing contents of my photos. However, what I really am asking is how to get the video introductions that are possible when making a movie out of videos with CineMagic but doing it in Videowave.

Is there a way to make these type of movie introductions in the different styles that I have offered in CineMagic but while doing it in Videowave?

Examples of the Cinemagic movie introductions I have offered to me are my version (Candy, Holidays, Memories, Party, etc.)

thank you in advance again

There are no Cinemagic intro templates that you can use in Videowave. You can create your own that you can modify. As per sknis, start off with the style that you want in Cinemagic and in the 3rd step, continue the editing of the created Cinemagic slideshow in Videowave. Go to Timeline and review the way the images/video clips/overlays/texts are put together for the intro part. You can save the "intro" part as a separate Videowave production for use as template in future Videowave production.

Do the same steps as described above for other Cinemagic styles that you like eventually creating a compilation of intros in Videowave.

I really like the automatic intros that are available in Cinemagic (such as the sports, holiday and wedding themes that are available). However, Videowave seems like it has significant advantages over Cinemagic.

Is there a way to get those same introductions (Cinemagic calls them "Production Styles") in Videowave?

Lastly if my memory serves me correctly, Easy Media used to have more choices of intros/Production Styles in earlier versions. Anybody know where I can get more variety of these introductions for all my home movies?

thank you advance to anyone who can help me.

Strig4 in Seattle

Start with the 3 step version of Slide Show Assistant that is under the Photo tab on the Home Application. Add several of the images that you want in that introduction and then keep going to step 3. In step 3, you can select to edit in VideoWave. Select that. Now you can see how it was set up and you can keep the original images or substitute some of them. Do the remainder of your slide show there.

Please come back and let us know how it went.

Are you asking about VideoWave styles or My DVD menus? If MyDVD menus, did you install the content disc? I started with V7 so anything before that may have been in the original Sonic Solutions My DVD or in Roxio's DVD Builder. I don't remember any Intros.

Archived