• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
cdn1972

Add On's ?

I know movie creator is a basic program for video editing and I really love how easy it is to use, even working better then the more advanced ones I purchased before buying it. The question is " is there any add ons that would allow me to add still pictures but would fly/flutter/spin into the movie rather then the transitions supplied with the basic program? The version I am using is 1.5.545.0. Is there optional transitions available to be purchased or down loaded?

Guest ml
I know movie creator is a basic program for video editing and I really love how easy it is to use, even working better then the more advanced ones I purchased before buying it. The question is " is there any add ons that would allow me to add still pictures but would fly/flutter/spin into the movie rather then the transitions supplied with the basic program? The version I am using is 1.5.545.0. Is there optional transitions available to be purchased or down loaded?

Unfortunately, no.

The newer versions have that capability, but frankly, they tend to be harder to learn.